Our NZ built boats have been specifically designed for whale watching, fishing and diving, and meet international safety standards. We are fully licensed, trained and qualified skippers and guides will take care of you every step of the way.
All snorkeling and fishing gear is included as well as a packed lunch and refreshments. We also offer a complimentary hotel pick up/drop off service.
For your personal safety: Whale Watch, Swim & Snorkel Tour will be running guided tours daily starting early July. So, why go anywhere else when you can experience everything here in the mains ocean.
- Full day trip start at 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Morning whale watching/swimming/snorkel approximately to 2 hours.
- Island lunch & snorkel coral reefs from 12noon - 2pm.
- Afternoon whale watching/swimming/snorkel approximately to 2 hours.
- 4:30 pm return back to Nuku'alofa wharf.
- Packed lunch, snacks, fruit & bottled water
- Clean toilet on board for your convenience
- Whale watching/swimming with trained & qualified local guide
- Snorkeling gear, wet suits & fishing gear